YourMechanic.com is one of very few companies that send a mechanic to your car provided you book an appointment in advance. Appointments can be booked online or through their mobile app and an instant estimate will be provided to you before booking are made. The price is around 15% to 20% cheaper than most dealers and your local mechanics. This service is currently only available for USA customers. [Review]
1. Visit www.yourmechanic.com ($10 discount available on first repair or service if you click and register through this referral link, how to apply discount shown at bottom of page)
2. Create your account
3. Click get an instant quote
4. Enter your location and vehicle details
5. Select the services you require e.g. Change oil and filter
6. Select your designed appointment slot
7. Provide your contact details
8. Provide your payment details
9. Confirm your booking
10. Wait for the engineer to arrive at your specified location and time
All services purchased comes with a complementary 50-Point Inspection on your car and a report is stored in your account
If you cancel within 24 hours of the start time of the job there is a $25 charge
This will be debited from your account once the job has been completed.
All repairs and parts come with a 12 month or 12,000 mile(whichever comes first) warranty.
Any parts required will be from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or better than OEM quality. You also have the option to provide all your own parts for the job however if this option is chosen you are no longer covered by the 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty.
Offers and Discounts
Everytime you refer someone to book a repair or service and they complete their appointment using your referral link you will receive $10 to spend on your next repair and they will too. This is the only discount that is currently available.
Once registered through the referral link above and logged in click on Give $10 get $10 button at the top of the page. You will then be able to see the coupon code available under the status. Copy that code and apply it once you have created your quote, you should now be able to see the discounted rate.